Extra criteria for PhD candidates are: applicant should be employed by a research institute of university in one of the listed countries and receive an income from the home institution, application should be supported by this organization, the University of Groningen must be able to provide an academic supervisor who will be responsible for the scientific supervision of the research Grant information: The grant is usually awarded for a maximum of 2 years for a Master’s degree programme .
The grant covers the tuition fees plus the costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. For specific information, please check the rules & regulations [PDF]. Grant provider: University of Groningen Deadline: Applicants need to meet the deadline of the Master’s programmes. Application forms for Master’s programmes can be found through the website or Admissions Offices . Application deadline for the scholarship is 22 February. Application: Applications for student scholarships can be submitted by students from one of the eligible countries for a Master’s or equivalent programme at the University of Groningen.
Master's degree programmes: A step-by-step application guide
1. First the candidate should apply for admission to a study programme at the University of Groningen .
2. When the candidate applies for this admission, he or she must indicate on the application form that his/her study performance is excellent and that he/she wishes to be nominated for a Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship.
3. If the study programme agrees with the candidacy for a EBF scholarship, they will send a standard application form including the motivation of the candidate to the Board of the Eric Bleumink Fund prior to 1 March. Per studyprogramme only two candidates can be nominated.
4. The Board of the Eric Bleumink Fund will take a decision during their meeting in March.
5. The studyprogramme and the candidate will both be informed on the decision taken by the Board.
6. If a candidate is selected the coordinator and the candidate will have contact on the details of his or her arrival. If necessary he/she can contact the Board of the Eric Bleumink Fund for extra assistance.
More information: Website Eric Bleumink Fund. For detailed information regarding the scholarship programme, please contact the office of the Ubbo Emmius Fonds. E-mail: email@example.com. Postal address: Eric Bleumink Fund, University of Groningen, P.O. Box 72, 9700 AB Groningen, The Netherlands.